Hope you enjoyed the class, and you had a wonderful Thanks giving…
In the Last Class we worked on How to find the real picture in the photograph. using Cropping
So, Now what...
Here are some other suggestions…
- Take another class, At some point Clark will have a Photoshop for Photographers Class
- Visit Websites, go to the library…
- … This is a Collection of Photoshop/Lightroom Websites, it’s a bunch of Links to most visited/popular blogs
- A Collection of LightRoom Websites
- National Association of Photoshop Users
- The best Photoshop Magazine in my opinion is PhotoShop Creative
Garry's Favorite web sites
- The Luminous Landscape
Join a forum and lurk!
At some point someone will post a question… And you’ll be able to provide them the answer! Pay it forward!
There are lots of videos on the Adobe TV web site
LUMINOUS LANDSCAPE has a bunch of video tutorials that they sell. Get them and their video Journal...
And, Don’t forget the links to other reference material on the Class Lightroom Website Click the tab ‘Resources”
One more thing
Don't be shy, Stay in touch and share your photographs!
Photograph, Photograph, Photograph!
Then in Lightroom & Photoshop
Practice! Practice! Practice!