Just a reminder that this week we are working on YOUR Photos This week.
Bring 2 or 3 in Raw format, Jpg is okay if that’s what you have.
Our goal is to establish a “Work Flow”
Enhance The Keeper Photos
- Do everything you can in Lightroom
- Only edit photos that are in a collection
- Do Global Edits
- Start with the Develop Basic Panel
- Work your way down through each slider
- Do not skip panels, especially the Tone Curves
- Other “Choices”
- Do Selective "Local" edits
- The adjustment Brush
- In Photoshop if Necessary
- For Print
- And, for the web!
See you in class!