HowdyThe links below will take you to the class web site and material covering most of what was covered in class! Yes, I know we didn't get as far as I'd hoped… but, we will catch up!
- The Monitor
- It's really important that you make an "effort" to set up your monitor, if your monitor is too bright or isn't displaying the colors as best as it can… you'll never be happy with your photographs...
- Install the latest update for Photoshop's Camera Raw. It is now at Version 6.6
- Learn The Bridge
- Make a Meta Data file
- If you need to Batch convert your jpg files here's how
- Set Camera Raw Prefs
- Camera Raw Settings
- Space, size, depth and resolution
- Photoshop Settings (we'll do this in week 3 )
- Preferences, Scratch Disk, Undo's, etc.
- Color Management
MaterialsThe PS4P I CD
HomeworkApply the "settings" for Bridge/Photoshop and Camera Raw on your personal computer
If you have a question, post it here on the blog, or send me an e-mail, or bring the question to class
Bring a flash usb drive to class, bring some photos that you like to work on too!